Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"I didn't like my hair anyway..."

As a Balding-American, I don't need any help losing more hair.

Cyn and I got into it tonight about politics.

It ended up that way.

It started by discussing (quite calmly on my part) the leftist slant in the network news vs. the rightist slant of AM talk radio... and Drudge.

Equal? I didn't think so. One's supposed to be the news, one's supposed to be entertainment, and one's just a buffoon.

I pity the shower drain after this one.

I think I need a Rogaine cocktail.

2 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

Hahahahaha. You should know by now to NEVER discuss politics with me.

I always win. :-)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ron Southern said...

I think you need to calm down. I should know. From another ranter.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home