Wednesday, September 29, 2004

"A Good Day"

As much as I fought it, I woke up today.

Once again, it was Cyn's alarm clock that woke me, not mine.

I got a reply from my boss (remember the not-so-angry email I sent yesterday?). He wants to talk to me about what's going on. He also want's to give me a free day off. I think I made my point! I think I'll take that day on Friday.

I spent the entire day at one custumer and worked on four Designjets. The traffic wasn't too bad either.

The anger has lifted slightly. BF wasn't anywhere near me, and my phone only rang once.

Yes, it was a good day today.

1 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

Oh, Darrrrling...

Check out your 'Fortune Cookie' post. Looks like you have attracted some attention.

I think she's female.

Hmmmm....

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home