Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Spy vs. Spy" or "The Donkey & The Elephant"

Cyn and I sat down and watched the Presidential Debate.

Well, we did agree on one issue. The issue? The debate was on TV. LOL

Yes, Cyn and I "sit on different sides of the aisle" as far as politics go.

She talks politics, I don't. (Boy am I going to get it for that!) Actually, we were mostly civil during that 90 minutes.

I got in another "I don't give a crap about money" mood tonight and bought two rib eye steaks. They're sizzling on the BBQ right now. My brother told me about Montreal Steak dry rub. I bought some and now Cyn and I are both addicted to the stuff! I bought the one made by McCormick. Just rub it on both sides of the steaks and let 'em sit for about an hour. Dang that's some good stuff!

Yikes! I have to go check those steaks now. (Cyn said not to burn her's to get back at her "commentary" during the debate). LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:20 PM  
Blogger CynLynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 PM  
Blogger CynLynn said...

You see there ??

I'm so upset I posted twice. Haven't done that since I saw arsi in 'that little pink number' with MMM (oh that hat) and IQ.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Johnny VW said...

No Comment.

8:34 PM  
Blogger CynLynn said...

...or we could start a blog-fight.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Johnny VW said...

No bloggin' way!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home