Friday, October 08, 2004

"Debate Part Deux" or "Clueless in St. Louis"

Geez! It's been almost a week since my last post!

I could say that it was because I wasn't pissed at anything having to do with work or the state of the world, but I won't ('cause I'd be lying!). I'm just lazy.

So... Cyn and I watched the second Presidential Debate tonight...


On the same couch...

At the same time.

We almost had a fight.

She was mumbling things about W, I was being quiet... for the first half hour.

Then, I started mumbling stuff about Senetor Ketchup. That was my first mistake! LOL OK, I'm not really for Bush, and Cyn's not really for Kerry. She intensely dislikes W, and I intensely dislike Kerry.

My analysis? They're both lying bastages. Kerry cannot keep the promises he made tonight and Bush... Well, he sees things differently than a lot of us.

Are we speaking?

Yes.

Are we watching the third debate in different rooms?

Maybe.

Oh, and a little reply back to my Cyn...





(I wonder if I get the big couch or the little one tonight? LOL )

I kinda want to see the two of them get into a brawl in the next debate. Whoever wins gets to choose another person to be president.

4 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

"...and Bush... Well, he sees things differently than a lot of us." said John.

Yeah... it's called "Illusory Consciousness."

See my blog entry.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Johnny VW said...

Them's mighty big words...

10:50 PM  
Blogger Galoot said...

Is this a private party or can anyone join in?

I've just got to say that watching the two of you duke it out in public like this is disgu... no, that's not it. It's great fun!

Thanks for joining the land of blog, Johnny. Fun reading!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Johnny VW said...

Hey Galoot!
Thanks for reading! We do have fun jibing each other online. LOL

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home