Saturday, September 25, 2004

Radio Enigma

Cynthia and I are involved in an Internet radio station called Radio Enigma. She has a show called "Raven's Eclectic Evening's" and I have a show called "Johnny's Shellac Shac'." Radio Enigma is really taking off! The station started over a year and a half ago and is regularly getting over 500 listener hours per month. That's pretty good for word-of-mouth advertising. ;)

My show, "Johnny's Shellac Shac'," has old 78rpm records from my own collection. I record the records and do a little audio cleaning in Cool Edit Pro. It's a lot of fun doing! Most of the shows have had music from the 1910's and 1920's, but the range of records go from 1904 to 1959.

2 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

Your music is definitely 'older than dirt.' :D

Haha.

8:53 PM  
Blogger CynLynn said...

OMG, I just hit your "Older Than Dirt" description-thingy, and ...

You're the ONLY person in the whole blogger world who likes older than dirt music.

Hahahaha... I'm on the floor. :-D

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home