Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"The Democratization of Johnny, Part 2"

I do not like Michael Moore much.

It's just one of those things.

I cannot explain it. (Cyn asked me several times to explain it)

I cannot.

But, right at this moment, I'm at this computer and Cyn's watching Michael Moore speaking in Flint, Michigan on CSPAN.

I didn't get ill.

I even chuckled a few times and did a "Ha-rumph!" once or twice.

He did mention something that perked my ears. Something about the old Republican Party verses the new.

This isn't the Party that I joined when I was old enough to vote. In a reverse-Reagan way, I haven't left the Republican Party, they left me.

I'll be honest. It's the California Democratic Party that keeps me away from the Democratic Party. I was born and raised here and know what they're all about. They want to be into your shit and tell you what's right for you as much as the Republican Party is doing now.

So, I didn't melt or turn into a pillar of salt by mearly hearing Mr. Moore's voice. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

I love you, and you're right. This is not the Republican Party you joined all those many years ago.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home