Saturday, October 15, 2005

"The Democratization of Johnny, Part 1"

Many moons ago, in another life, I used to work the night shift as a draftsman for McDonnell Douglas.

I was the only person in the building; it was very quiet. It was just me, my DECstation 5000 and a radio.

To entertain myself while working on Aircraft Wiring Diagrams, I listened to Stephanie Miller on KFI. It made the night go fast and always left a smile on my face.

Stephanie left radio to go on to TV projects and I hadn't heard from her since...

Until today.

Since Cyn's "Democratization of Johnny" plan took effect (LOL!), I've had more than a passing interest in the new Left Radio network, "Air America."

I was in the... um... thinking room... and turned on our local affiliate on 1150AM (KTLK). I heard a guy that used to be on KFI...

I wondered where he went.

Anyway, I got onto KTLK's website and noticed that Steph is doing morning drive!

I got to her website, downloaded Friday's show, and introduced Cyn to the whackyness that is Stephanie Miller!

It's been damn near 10 years since I heard her last. She still has it!

Give Steph a listen, you might just laugh.


1 Comments:

Blogger CynLynn said...

I'll make a leftie out of you yet. :-)

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home