Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's all Galoot's fault!

OK, I got caught up on my blog reading...

I headed over to "Terrible, Terrible Things" to read my Canadian brother's thoughts.

Yeah, Galoot's an ubergeek like me! LOL I started looking for "BEAST" and got on a major Internet digression.

I cut my teeth on an Atari 800. I started thinking of some of the games I used to play and some of the programs I wrote. OK, I was thinking more games. LOL

I started searching for a good Atari emulator and found THIS. I installed it and started downloading some of the ROM dumps. It looks, sounds, and feels just like the Atari! The cool part is that you can emulate the A and B versions of the 800, the 800XL. 130XE, 320XE, and the 5200 game console! Too bad they did add the original 2600 game console...

So, I downloaded "Miner 2049'er." and have been cursing up a storm at Bounty Bob for not remembering how to play... err, um, that would be me... LOL!!!



Lynn's just rolling her eyes at me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Galoot said...

Tell her I'm sorry, you geek.

BTW, MESS may not do the 800 the way you want, but it sure did the 2600 well when I tried it last. There's also Stella.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home