Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Spent"

I really love what I do.

But...

(did ya see that coming?)

We haven't had a vacation since July.

I did get a tiny raise in salary last month, but it's not enough.

Rodger and I are picking up the slack for Bumblefuck II (and Bumblefuck III in San Diego, but that's a story for a different time).

I have more responsibility than ever. I'm doing more work, more research and just more crap in general. I'm still pretty much getting paid the same and getting the same respect (none) from the powers that be. I can kiss ass when I need to, but I'm not a kissass.

I'm tired... spent.

The boss and his boss are going to be in town next week.

I wish I could meet with them. I took tomorrow off and I'll be out in the field on Tuesday and Wednesday.

They're leaving Thursday morning.

It's probably a good thing; I might speak my mind. I (still) need this job. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home